- 24/7 shelter and care
- Home Earning Scheme which assigns residents to help with simple chores around the Home such as doing the laundry or gardening, to enhance their sense of self-worth
- Day Release Scheme which allows residents to work outside the Home, as part of the process to empower them towards reintegration back to the community
Nursing & Rehabilitative Care
- Individualised care plans that are catered to enhance their quality of life, and regular medical reviews.
- Targeted therapy sessions, such as person-specific exercises on pneumatic exercise machines, to improve or maintain residents’ physical functions
- Cognitive and reminiscence therapy and social activities to keep residents meaningfully engaged and help delay the onset or decline of dementia