MWS Wesley Active Ageing Centre
– Jalan Berseh
WHAT WE DO
MWS Wesley Active Ageing Centre – Jalan Berseh opened in 2010.
We serve seniors aged 60 and above of all races and religions.
- Health and wellness education for seniors and their caregivers
- Nutrition Programme consisting of daily eggs and a “Share-a-meal” programme to promote healthier eating and enjoyable communal dining for seniors who would be otherwise eating alone.
- Social and recreational programmes to keep seniors active and engaged
- Referrals for essential services catered to seniors
- Talking Clubs for like-minded seniors to gather and learn from one another.