BUILD A CAREER IN IMPACTING LIVES
Methodist Welfare Services is Hiring!
WHY CHOOSE MWS?
Find fulfillment in meaningful work
Find your purpose in serving different people – from children to youth, families and the elderly
Develop your skills, knowledge, and credentials
- Tap on scholarships and further training
- Overseas Training: job-related courses, conferences, workshops
- Local Courses: professional / specialist training, academic development, personal development,
Enjoy diverse career development opportunities
- Career progression
- Lateral development: inter-department job rotation
Varied work arrangements are available
- Full-time / Part-time available
- Flexible hours (for certain job types)
WHAT IMPACT DO YOU WANT TO MAKE?
At-Risk Youth – show Grace and support them in making breakthroughs and finding second chances.
Families in Distress – give Strength and help shattered families become more resilient in overcoming their problems.
The Socially Isolated – bring Warmth and enable their graceful and active ageing in community.
Chronically Ill, Frail & Destitute – show Care by alleviating their pain and suffering.
Singapore’s Fast-growing Healthcare & Social Service Needs You!
- More than 30 job roles across 9 career fields in Social Service need to be filled
- 16,000 Social Service professionals needed by 2019
- 30,000 more Healthcare workers needed in 2016-2020
- 50% of new Healthcare jobs are PMET positions