BUILD A CAREER IN IMPACTING LIVES
Methodist Welfare Services is Hiring!
WHY CHOOSE MWS?
Find fulfillment in meaningful work
Find your purpose in serving different people – from children to youth, families and the elderly
Develop your skills, knowledge, and credentials
- Tap on scholarships and further training
- Overseas Training: job-related courses, conferences, workshops
- Local Courses: professional / specialist training, academic development, personal development,
Enjoy diverse career development opportunities
- Career progression
- Lateral development: inter-department job rotation
Varied work arrangements are available
- Full-time / Part-time available
- Flexible hours (for certain job types)
WHAT IMPACT DO YOU WANT TO MAKE?
At-Risk Youth – show Grace and support them in making breakthroughs and finding second chances.
Families in Distress – give Strength and help shattered families become more resilient in overcoming their problems.
The Socially Isolated – bring Warmth and enable their graceful and active ageing in community.
Chronically Ill, Frail & Destitute – show Care by alleviating their pain and suffering.
Singapore’s Fast-growing Healthcare & Social Service Needs You!
- More than 30 job roles across 9 career fields in Social Service need to be filled
- 16,000 Social Service professionals needed by 2019
- 30,000 more Healthcare workers needed in 2016-2020
- 50% of new Healthcare jobs are PMET positions
See the difference you can bring when you say “YES, I’M IN!”
To see existing job opportunities, click here. If you have any further questions, do contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.